Welcome to the House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the world of night, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running away from moronic idiots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

Running away from moronic idiots Empty
PostSubject: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 pm

I ran here blindly, and climbed up the wall, and sat on the outer side of me. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around me knee's. For some reason I felt so vulnerable.... I didnt liek the feeling.
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnightlovers.rpg-board.net
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

Location : Sitting on my couch on the computer because I have NO life(;

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm

I walked to the wall, away from everyone else. I hope I got away from her. I can't believe I even liked her...
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:42 pm

I sighed when there was a noise from the shadow. It sounded like a kitty. I saw amber eyes looking at me, and then a black and silver kitty cat padded out towards me. THe baby sat down in front of me. "Meow?" It mewed. I held out my hand and the kitty, I noticed it was a girl, sniffed it and rubbed her head against my hand. "Aww... I'll name you Essence." I said softly. I had a kitty! It chose me!" Essence padded into my lap as I cuddled hert. I was so happy! THe annoying stalker was forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:45 pm

I heard a familiar voice...OH God...I looked at her, and saw her with a kitten. I smiled a little bit then walked to the wall and sat down next to it.
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 pm

I didnt see the annoying guy, so I kept petting my kitten.
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 pm

I pulled out my iPod and stuck the earbuds in my ears. I blasted the music so loud, it actually hurt.
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:52 pm

I heard music....? I got up, and glanced above the wall. OH hell! I started to climb up it and face planted off the toher side, landing in front of annoying guy. OW! My nose was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm

O.O I got up fast, yanking the earbuds out of my ear. They dangled down, and it just so happens, I tripped, RIGHT on top of her. "Oh Hell..." I said. I quickly got off. "I'm so sorry." I offered her my hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 pm

"Fail," I muttered. My nose was bleeding liek crazy. I needed a tissue or something. And I wasnt going to take his hand, mine was ocvered in blood. He btter not try to bite me or something O.o
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 pm

I saw her bloody hand and knew she wouldn't take mine. I dropped it to my side. "Do you want me to walk you to the clinic?" I said as I wound up my earbuds around my iPod.

Last edited by :]Hammah[: on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm

"SUre." WHY WAS IT BLEEDING SO MUCH! I hope i didnt break my nose... THAT WOULD FREAKIGN HRUT!
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:02 pm

I smiled slightly and started walking towards the clinic, gesturing for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 pm

I scowled and stalked past him, into the clinic.
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:05 pm

I think she's bi polar...? I followed her in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running away from moronic idiots   Running away from moronic idiots Empty

Back to top Go down

Running away from moronic idiots
Page 1 of 1