Welcome to the House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the world of night, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyro Anemos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero

Kyro Anemos Empty
PostSubject: Kyro Anemos   Kyro Anemos EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Name:Kyro Anemos

Description(eyes, hair, height, body..ex: muscular, skinny, fat, skin tone):navy blue coloured eyes, bleached white hair, 5'10", Skinny but muscular
Country/State of Origin:Alaska, United States
Parents:Greg Anemos and he never knew his mom

Former:Third
Flaws*:Doesn't like hot temperatures, can be pretty commanding, often gives people the cold shoulder (XD)
Talents/Skills:Hunting, surviving, getting girl-friends.
Affinity:Ice. So, he can freeze things. Make rooms colder. Survive at reeeeally freezing temperatures with little to no clothes.
Pets:A genetically altered, cat-sized snow leopard.

Biography**:Kyro grew up in Alaska, and loved it. He grew up with an in-born tolerance for cold before he was marked. It wasn't much, but it was something. He always had a girlfriend, even though there weren't many girls around. He often went wolf hunting with his dad, out in the wlderness. He trained his own dogs for dog-sledding, though he never competed in any races. A tracker found him while he was out hunting one day. When he went home, his dad was disgusted by him being marked, and made sure he got out of the State as quickly as possible. So, Kyro left with his kitty and went straight to HON.

RP Example**:I sighted down my scope at a huge wolf. It must have been the alpha male. I pulled the trigger, and watched it fall over as all the other wolves kept running. Chioni, my little leopard, dashed off to the carcass, and I picked up my gun and followed. I loved hunting.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

Kyro Anemos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyro Anemos   Kyro Anemos EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:48 pm

APpprovededed

Mentor: Nychta
No current roomate.
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnightlovers.rpg-board.net